Nottingham Trent University in the UK offers prestigious scholarships for International and European Union (EU) students for the 2019/2020 academic year.
Nottingham Trent University is a public research university in Nottingham, England. It was founded as a new university in 1992 from Trent Polytechnic. The University of Nottingham, the state’s super land-grant university with two medical schools, produces graduates who are real-world ready through its 100% Engagement initiative.
Recognized as a global leader, Nottingham Trent University is also a leader in research, bringing more than $606 million in research investment each year, and ranking among all public universities.
Scholarships are available for International students who have received an offer to study full-time undergraduate course in September 2019.
Level of Study
- All degree-bearing courses at graduate level are eligible.
- Postgraduate Certificate or Diploma courses are not eligible for this scholarship.
Worth of Award
- Usually 100% of tuition fee up to four years
- NTU Academic Schools
- have been offered a place on an eligible course including MBA, EMBA, GDL, LPC, BPTC.
- be classed as an overseas student for tuition fee purposes.
- To be eligible for consideration for an EU scholarship, applicants must be classed as an EU student for tuition fee purposes.
English Language Requirements:
International applicants whose primary language is not English, or who attended school in a non-English speaking country, must prove English proficiency.
Please note: NTIC progression students are not eligible to apply for a scholarship. Please visit www.ntu.ac.uk/ntic for details of funding for NYC students
- Applicants are only eligible to apply for a scholarship if they are due to enroll in the first year of their course in January 2019 or September 2019.
- Scholarship are based on full 100% of tuition fee
Duration of Awards
- Nottingham Trent University Scholarships are offered for the full period that you are liable to pay tuition fees to the University,
- Scholarships are subject to an annual renewal process based on satisfactory academic progress.
- Monday 14 January 2019 16:00 GMT
- Monday 25 March 2019 16:00 GMT
- Monday 20 May 2019 16:00 GMT
- Final deadline: Monday 24 June 2019 16:00 GMT
How to apply Nottingham Trent University Scholarship